The BeeBole mobile app is available for iOS, Android, and any other mobile device with a recent web browser. It works regardless of connectivity, has an intuitive interface, and syncs in real time, for seamless time tracking between your mobile and desktop.
How to Get the App
To download the app:
- To download the app on Android, click here or search for BeeBole Timesheet in the Google Play Store.
- To download the app on iOS or another operating system, open the web browser on your device and go to https://beebole-apps.com. Enter your login information (you will need a BeeBole account) and you will be automatically redirected to the mobile app.
3. To add the app to your home screen on iOS, tap the share button at the bottom of your screen (the square with the up arrow). The iOS "share sheet" will be displayed. Scroll to the right and tap the option "Add to Home Screen". The option to change the display name and link will appear. Tap "Add" in the top right corner.
Once you've completed these steps, the BeeBole icon will appear on your home screen, with easy access to the app.
Time Tracking with the Mobile App
To add new timesheet entries, tap the red "+" icon in the bottom right corner. The timesheet entry screen will appear. Here you can record time three different ways:
- Enter the full duration of the entry.
- Enter the start time and end time individually.
- Tap the stopwatch button to start a timer. Tap the stop button when you wish to end the timer.
Tap on the "Comment" field to add a note to your time entry. Select the project and customer you are working on from the visible list of favorites, or search the catalogue.
You can use the BeeBole Timesheet app offline, leave the app when a timer is running, and run multiple timers at once. When in the main weekly view, running times will be displayed at the top of the screen.
You can also perform most of the same actions as on the web version, including:
- Copying and pasting time entries between days
- Editing and deleting existing entries in draft or rejected mode
- Submitting and approving hours
You can access additional settings, subscription info, reports, the option to add employees, and more from your desktop.
Have More Questions About the Mobile App?
If you have additional questions about using the mobile app, check out our help documentation. You can also reach us at email@example.com or via the chat icon in the bottom right corner of your account.